Skip to main content

Yes I'm A Fangirl, Are You?

Image result for stucky fanart piggyback ride
Hello my fantabulous readers! Its your person, Anonymous Sexy Bisexy. Ha! I should be a comedian. But, I want to talk to you about something important. Stucky.

Yes, Steve Rogers and James Barnes. My number one ship of the month. How many of you have seen the Winter Soldier? I actually haven't, but that doesn't mean I'm any less of a shipper. I want to watch these movies, but I've already watched Infinity War, so I am crying every time I see anything remotely related to it.

How many of you are fangirls? Because it's a very fufilling lifestyle. As long as you don't let it consume your life. Fuck, wait. The people don't choose the fangirl life, the fangirl life crawls thorugh hell, poisons your mind and drags you back. But I don't know, it's pretty cool down here.

See some of you in the Eternal Abyss of Feels, just across from the Sea of Happy Tears and next to the Chamber of Disappointment at Your Favourite People Being Fictional.

But seriously, someone find me help. I can't go more than three days without fanfiction.

Comments